My friend Larry says it best: "With so many worthy charities in Boulder, I ultimately chose ReSource. Their mission is to find loving homes for adoptable, used building materials. My goal is to increase awarenss about their vauluabe service and to raise $ for their programs. In my 'day job', I own a construction firm and cabinet shop. There is a lot of waste in the world of construction; I appreciate the mission of ReSource to divert this stream as good salvage". Now until August 14 , 6am-6pm 7days: Logan's Espresso Cafe, Broadway & Quince . Prints for sale and donations accepted to benefit ReSource yard. Coffee, tea, lemonade, pastries, treats.

L1030057.JPG

You need to be a member of MyTown Colorado to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • We love the ReSource yard! There are so many great deals to be had, last week I bought a set of solid oak kitchen cabinets for $400! My wife and I went to see the artwork done on the yard by Larry Parrish at Logan's Espresso last night after reading this posting--Bravo!!!
This reply was deleted.