Vote for the NOVA Awards online between June 5-11 for CareConnect's Medical Mobility Program.
- Click on the blue box entitled "2011 NOVA VOTING"
- Read the nominee summaries
- Choose 5 nominees and rank them
- Make sure to rank Medical Mobility #1!
- Forward this email to friends and family!
What is the NOVA Award?
The NOVA Award honors innovation in programs/services or innovations in business operations, within Boulder County's non-profit sector. The NOVA Awards will be presented this year at Community Ventures on July 29, 2011.
Medical Mobility started in partnership with Special Transit in 2008 to provide volunteer-escorted rides to medical appointments for seniors and adults with disabilities. Sign up to volunteer for Medical Mobility!
"I was nervous to get injections for macular degeneration but the volunteer comforted me. The gentleman was wonderful, we laughed the entire time. Laughing keeps me going, I hope I can laugh the rest of my life. Bless your hearts, I love this service."
-Dorothy, Medical Mobility Client
Replies