Introduction

Hello All, Please start out by introducing youself and telling the group a little about you and your family.

You need to be a member of MyTown Colorado to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • my name is olivia. i live in denver. i have 2 children and 1 on the way any day now. my children are 11 and 8. the 11 year old is a girl and just lovely. the 8 year old is a boy and as handsome as they come. the bun in the oven is a pretty lazy hasty boy so far.
  • Hi, I am Jennifer, I live in Sedgwick with my three children. I work for an organization called Baby Bear Hugs and thought that if I was going to start a group...why not offer one that connects parents in Sedgwick County. I hope that this really takes off and is of benefit to parents and caregivers everywhere.
This reply was deleted.